With over 30 years experience in naval architecture our team can confidently engineer the ship interfaces needed when installing new equipment, transiting safely and securely to location and undertaking marine operations.
With experience in hull design and in assessing the stability of floating structures, we see a key target market in the worldwide growth of floating offshore wind.
- Stability calculations
- Deck strength assessment
- Design and installation of deck equipment
- Hull design
- Yara Birkeland Zero Emission Autonomous Container Feeder
- 6,500 m3 LNG Bunker Vessel Design with new LNG tank design B type
- Croatia LNG, FSRU conversion structure/ stability
- Normand Goliath, Pipe Laying Vessel B830 (Topside equipment)
- Skandi Africa, Pipe Laying Vessel B824 (Topside equipment)
- Live Fish Transportation Vessel Vard 8 50
- Stern Trawler Vard 8 08